When customer service is done well everyone wins.
For us this means:
- Listening to the customer’s problem
- Communicating clearly
- Always being friendly and approachable
- Doing what we say we are going to do
- Understanding our customer’s needs
Earning and maintaining trust is a philosophy that guides everything we do.
We know that trust is earned over time by demonstrating competence. Nonetheless we like to make the case from the outset:
Our expertise is the heart of our business. Our customers rely on us to be knowledgeable in the technology they are using. They also look to us to understand how new technology could help their business.
To provide this we ensure that our team have the skills they need:
- Training and development plans are built into each one of our employees’ regular appraisal process
- Researching new technology is considered an essential part of everyone’s day
- Sharing expertise is encouraged around the office and in more formal team meetings
- Our technical staff are all Microsoft certified and are required to keep these qualifications current
Throughout our business we do our best to be fair – both with our customers and with each other. This means:
- Providing services that are value for money
- Honouring agreements
- Paying on time
- Treating people as we would expect to be treated
- Striving for win-win situations
- Being ‘reasonable’ in the formulation and interpretation of our contracts