Get Rid of Your Email Server
Traditionally, small businesses have run an e-mail server in their office. As the volume of e-mail we send and receive grows, so the e-mail server is becoming overwhelmed.
We are seeing e-mail servers causing performance problems across the network – slow to load up, slow to search, slow to access from outside the office.
Older servers also have inadequate archiving capabilities which often results in the loss of crucial historical e-mail data.
The core of Office 365 is e-mail. It has all the advanced features of the latest e-mail server but with none of the complexities and costs. You pay for mailboxes individually by the month. That means you only pay for what you need and that there is no huge up-front bill for hardware and software.
Each Office 365 account includes a range of features and services to help modernise all aspects of your IT system:
- Huge mailboxes mean you will never run out of space
- Shared calendars for quickly finding out availability of people, meeting rooms and resources
- The Office 365 system is kept right up to date allowing you to take advantage of all the latest innovations
- Apps and client software are available for Windows, Mac, Android and iOS so that you are able to work from any device
- On more advanced subscriptions you can pay for Office applications – e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote – on a monthly basis, so that you always have the latest version